Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hutt Valley councils combining to consult on future local government amalgamations...

Their car or our's?


Upper Hutt and Hutt City Councils have decided to get together and consult on the future of local government amalgamations in the Hutt Valley. The message has been received loud and clear that Hutt Valley residents don't want a bar of a Wellington Super City. There is no economic or social benefit for such an amalgamation. Now the two Hutt councils will sit down and discuss the benefits or otherwise of amalgamation in the valley.


http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1305/S00267/hutt-valley-councils-combine-to-consult-on-future-local-govt.htm
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I publish your post to my blog? I will add a backlink to your forum.
That’s one actually sweet post.

My blog post; having trouble getting pregnant

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.

I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My weblog :: book of ra free